[Pacemaker] Configuring a cluster for asymmetric operation

Brad Jones brad at jones.name
Fri Jun 8 11:21:51 EDT 2012

David - thanks much.  I installed drbd, kept the skeleton (basically
empty) config file in place on server C, and it has stopped trying to
monitor.  I still don't quite understand how a server not running a
particular RA can monitor a service anyway?

But my immediate problem is indeed solved and I can keep symmetric "on."
--
Brad Jones
Brad at Jones.name