[Pacemaker] Configuring a cluster for asymmetric operation

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Fri Jun 8 06:45:40 EDT 2012

Pacemaker needs to be able to monitor on all nodes. Maybe if you install
drbd on the third node but don't configure anything monitor will
correctly report it is not running over there, and your location rules
will stop it from even trying.

Or just change the RA for DRBD to report not running instead of not
installed - I had to do that in a few cases where the RA needed the
config file to exist, but the file was on a filesystem managed by
pacemaker. Seems to work ok, and isn't impacting the cluster at all.