[Pacemaker] howto group resources without having an order

Florian Crouzat gentoo at floriancrouzat.net
Tue Nov 26 03:44:16 EST 2013

Le 26/11/2013 07:40, Bauer, Stefan (IZLBW Extern) a écrit :
> Dear Developers & Users,
>
> i have 4 resources: p_eth0 p_conntrackd p_openvpn1 p_openvpn2
>
> Right now, I use group and colocation to let p_eth0 and p_conntrackd
> start in the right order (first eth0, then conntrackd).
>
> I want now to also include p_openvpn1 + 2 but not having them in any
> order. Means – running on the same cluster node but independent from
> each other.
>
> I want to be able to not depend on openvpn1 to start openvpn2 (that’s
> the default behavior iirc without groups/orders).
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Best regards
>
> Stefan

Use resources sets (both for ordering[1] and collocation[2]).
And play with the value of parameters "sequential=" and "require-all=".

[1] -
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-resource-sets-ordering.html
[2] -
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-resource-sets-collocation.html