[Pacemaker] howto group resources without having an order

Bauer, Stefan (IZLBW Extern) Stefan.Bauer at iz.bwl.de
Tue Nov 26 04:19:36 EST 2013

Hi,

thank you for your input - unfortunately i want to go another path if possible to not not have to change more parts of my configuration:

I have setup so far:

group cluster1 p_eth0 p_conntrackd
location groupwithping cluster1 \
rule "id="groupwithping-rule" pingd: defined pingd
colocation cluster inf: p_eth0 p_conntrackd

Now I cannot simply add p_openvpn1 + openvpn2 to the above colocation because then the order is active. Why is colocation even taking care of the order of the resources?!

If I change it to:

Colocation cluster inf: p_eth0 p_conntrackd p_openvpn1 p_openvpn2 - I cannot start openvpn2 without having openvpn1 up.
This is not what I want.

Thank you.

Stefan