[Pacemaker] howto group resources without having an order

Bauer, Stefan (IZLBW Extern) Stefan.Bauer at iz.bwl.de
Tue Nov 26 01:40:04 EST 2013

Dear Developers & Users,

i have 4 resources: p_eth0 p_conntrackd p_openvpn1 p_openvpn2

Right now, I use group and colocation to let p_eth0 and p_conntrackd start in the right order (first eth0, then conntrackd).
I want now to also include p_openvpn1 + 2 but not having them in any order. Means - running on the same cluster node but independent from each other.

I want to be able to not depend on openvpn1 to start openvpn2 (that's the default behavior iirc without groups/orders).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Stefan