[Pacemaker] Floating IP Address

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jul 18 15:52:02 EDT 2013

That is the "crm" version of the document. RHEL replaced 'crm' with
'pcs' in version 6.4. However, you can still use crm if you install it
from the suse repository.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering/RedHat_RHEL-6/

The crm shell is more mature than PCS, so if you are new to clustering,
it's probably better to use it for now.

--
Digimer
access to education?