[Pacemaker] DRBD Stacked resource timeout

Miles Lott mlott at gie.com
Thu Jul 18 17:08:06 EDT 2013

This is the part of our pacemaker config which sets up our
primary/secondary drbd resource as well as the stacked resource. Due to
occasional load on the server, the resource check will timeout, forcing
a reboot of the node using ipmi.

I know I can adjust the timeout on the main resource below.  My question
is how might I add this to the stacked resource main-U?  I ask here
because I had not found any such config so I wasn't sure if it was even
recommended.

primitive DRBD_Disk1 ocf:linbit:drbd \
         params drbd_resource="main" \
         op monitor interval="29s" role="Master" timeout="30s" \
         op monitor interval="31s" role="Slave" timeout="30s"
primitive DRBD_Disk1_stacked ocf:linbit:drbd \
         params drbd_resource="main-U"

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.