[Pacemaker] Floating IP Address

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 01:46:17 EDT 2013

yes I feel the config has to be bit improved with Master / Salve concept,
or else what happens is when one server goes down the pointing one, the
other one is not propagated.

For this am trying to install DRBD and GFS, but the packages are missing,
am trying to get the rpm to install the same.

Any other comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.