[Pacemaker] Why Pacemaker automatically creates constraints ?

Gaëtan Slongo gslongo at it-optics.com
Fri Dec 6 03:00:32 EST 2013

Hi

Thank you for your answer.
OK I understand, but this makes troubles for me... Example: When the
node holding the resource (and the constraint) reboots the resource is
not moving to the other node (because of this constraint, I see on the
debug logs no node can hold the resource). As soon as I remove this
constraint, the resource migrates...

What's your mind about that ?

Thank you very much