[Pacemaker] [Help] Pacemaker + Oracle Listener

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:35:25 EDT 2012

I seen your logs from the previous email, if look good the problem it's in
the listener resource
Jun  5 17:06:42 azteca crmd: [24262]: info: process_lrm_event: LRM
operation
p_oralsnr_monitor_0 (call=421, rc=7, cib-update=841, confirmed=true) not
running

This is because after the cluster started the resource does a tnsping, but
fail

Put the service name in the tnsnames.ora equal to the oracle sid you
defined in your listerner resource

Sorry for my bad english :-)