[Pacemaker] How to configure Pacemaker to obtain quorum from Corosync

Mars gu gukaicorosync at 163.com
Wed Jun 6 03:18:24 EDT 2012

hi,

I want Pacemaker use quorum iface with corosync,the following Corosync-based options are possible:

1. corosync + pacemaker plugin (v0)

2. corosync + pacemaker plugin (v1) + mcp

3. corosync + cpg + cman + mcp

4. corosync + cpg + quorumd + mcp

When I use option1/option2,  .../cmd/cluster/corosync.c    function crm_connect_corosync

did not think I configured Pacemaker to obtain quorum from Corosync

I don't want to use cman because quorum and gfs will use different iface.

If option1/2 would not work.May I use option4 ,and where is quorumd?