[Pacemaker] Suggestion to improve movement of booth

yusuke iida yusk.iida at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:27:38 EST 2012

Hi, Jiaju

Thanks for the reply.

2012/12/12 Jiaju Zhang <jjzhang at suse.de>:
> This is what I wanted to do as well;) That is to say, the lease should
> keep renewing on the original site successfully unless it was down.
> Current implementation is to let the original site renew the ticket
> before ticket lease expires (only when lease expires the ticket will be
> revoked), hence, before other sites tries to acquire the ticket, the
> original site has renewed the ticket already, so the result is the
> ticket is still on that site.
>
> I'm not quite understand your problem here. Is that the lease not
> keeping in the original site?

When reaccession of lease is carried out, loss-policy acts because
revoke of the ticket is performed temporarily.

For example, as for the node which the resource has started, STONITH
is performed by this temporary revoke when loss-policy is fence.

At this time, service will stop until it is rebooted at other nodes or a site.

I would like to prevent this behavior.

When an original site repeats "renew", I make modifications not to let
you promise the preparations from other sites.

I think that unnecessary revoke is not performed by this correction.

Regards,
Yusuke

METRO SYSTEMS CO., LTD

Yusuke Iida