[Pacemaker] Suggestion to improve movement of booth

Jiaju Zhang jjzhang at suse.de
Wed Dec 12 03:55:10 EST 2012

Hi Yusuke,

On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 21:30 +0900, yusuke iida wrote:
> Hi, Jiaju
>

> When communication of a part of proposer and acceptor goes out,
> re-acquisition of lease is temporarily performed by proposer.
>
> Since a ticket will be temporarily revoke(d) at this time, service
> will stop temporarily.
>
> I think that this is a problem.
>
> I hope that lease of the ticket is held.

This is what I wanted to do as well;) That is to say, the lease should
keep renewing on the original site successfully unless it was down.
Current implementation is to let the original site renew the ticket
before ticket lease expires (only when lease expires the ticket will be
revoked), hence, before other sites tries to acquire the ticket, the
original site has renewed the ticket already, so the result is the
ticket is still on that site.

I'm not quite understand your problem here. Is that the lease not
keeping in the original site?

Thanks,
Jiaju