[Pacemaker] Stop failed resource instead of migrating

Jan Škoda lefty at multihost.cz
Wed Dec 19 15:34:02 EST 2012

Hi!

Is it possible to set something like started-weight score for a
resource? Or make resource stop instead of migrating elsewhere (and take
all the resources it's colocated with)? (That would be the same as
setting resource stickiness = started-weight.)

I have a spam filter that sometimes fails and I don't want it to take
DRBD filesystem and the reset of system with it.

Or is it possible to set a delay between subsequent tries to (re)start
failed service? Then I would just disable start-failure-is-fatal and set
migration-treshold high enough.

Thanks!
--
Honza 'Lefty' Škoda                             http://www.jskoda.cz/