[Pacemaker] when is 'not installed' rechecked?

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Thu Dec 20 00:14:56 EST 2012

I have a resource that returned 'not installed' because (I think) I had forgotten to install the required package. I've installed the package now but I still see the following every 15 minutes:

Preventing ocfs2mgmt from re-starting on node1: operation monitor failed 'not installed' (rc=5)

As far as I can tell the monitor is not being called again, so I'm thinking that pacemaker has cached the 'not installed' status and is not re-checking it. Is that consistent with how it is supposed to behave? If so, how can I ask pacemaker to recheck the status with a minimum of disruption to the cluster?

Thanks

James