[Pacemaker] Help on setting order of resources

Adrian Gibanel adrian.gibanel at btactic.com
Tue Aug 21 10:35:19 EDT 2012

Let me explain what made me confused.

If you have:

order sample_order 1 2 3
colocation sample_colo inf: 3 2 1

it works ok as you say.

If you have:

order sample_order 1 2 3
colocation sample_colo inf: 1 2 3

it doesn't work at all!

What order do you infer from last commands?
My answer always was: Order statement will define the order so it is: 1,2,3. If colocation had any order it would be overwritten.
But it seems to happen that the way it works is: Colocation will define the order so it is: 3,2,1: If order had any order defined it is overwritten.