[Pacemaker] very urgent

Glory Smith xx2glory at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 03:40:01 EST 2009

Many Thanks Andrew ,

 The same way heartbeat did (if you're familiar with that).
>> Check out the section on STONITH in the configuration explained document (
>> http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Documentation)

Unfortunetly this document's stonith chapter is blank. Anways i have gone
through some other available materials and disussions.
According to me through STONITH , we fence (poweroff/reboot) the errant
node. this is a way to provide node fencing and work fine. my concern is ,
does openais-pacemaker stack has something for* resource fencing* .
**
*how we will ensure that IO is blocked from errant node to shared disk.*  i
am sure you ppl must have something .

 waiting for your reply,
>>> Thanks