[Pacemaker] Two node cluster and no hardware device for stonith.

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Feb 5 03:18:50 EST 2015

That is the problem that makes geo-clustering very hard to nearly
impossible. You can look at the Booth option for pacemaker, but that
requires two (or more) full clusters, plus an arbitrator 3rd location.
Outside of this though, there really is no way to have geo/stretch
clustering with automatic failover.

digimer