[Pacemaker] 2-node cluster with shared storage: what is current solution

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:39:07 EDT 2014

There is no sbd on centos(redhat), in your case you can use cman+pacemaker
and after that, create a volume group using the multipaths device and now
you can create the filesystem using the new volume group and copy the
oracle data, if you are using hp hadware you can use the ilo force fencing
and if you are dell hadware you can use the idrac