[Pacemaker] What is the reason which the node in which failure has not occurred carries out "lost"?

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Tue Mar 11 03:23:48 EDT 2014

07.03.2014 10:30, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:
> 07.03.2014 05:43, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

>>> Andrew, current git master (ee094a2) almost works, the only issue is
>>> that crm_diff calculates incorrect diff digest. If I replace digest in
>>> diff by hands with what cib calculates as "expected". it applies
>>> correctly. Otherwise - -206.
>>
>> More details?
>
> Hmmm...
> seems to be crmsh-specific,
> Cannot reproduce with pure-XML editing.
> Kristoffer, does
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/crmsh/rev/c42d9361a310 address this?

The problem seems to be caused by the fact that crmsh does not provide
<status> section in both orig and new XMLs to crm_diff, and digest
generation seems to rely on that, so crm_diff and cib daemon produce
different digests.

Attached are two sets of XML files, one (orig.xml, new.xml, patch.xml)
are related to the full CIB operation (with status section included),
another (orig-edited.xml, new-edited.xml, patch-edited.xml) have that
section removed like crmsh does do.

Resulting diffs differ only by digest, and that seems to be the exact issue.