[Pacemaker] What is the reason which the node in which failure has not occurred carries out "lost"?

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Fri Mar 7 04:51:17 EST 2014

On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 10:30:13 +0300
Vladislav Bogdanov <bubble at hoster-ok.com> wrote:

> >> Andrew, current git master (ee094a2) almost works, the only issue
> >> is that crm_diff calculates incorrect diff digest. If I replace
> >> digest in diff by hands with what cib calculates as "expected". it
> >> applies correctly. Otherwise - -206.
> >
> > More details?
>
> Hmmm...
> seems to be crmsh-specific,
> Cannot reproduce with pure-XML editing.
> Kristoffer, does
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/crmsh/rev/c42d9361a310 address this?

No, that commit fixes an issue when importing the CIB into crmsh, the
diff calculation happens when going the other way. It seems strange
that crmsh should be causing such a problem, all it does is call
crm_diff to generate the actual diff so any problem with an incorrect
digest should be coming from crm_diff.

I don't think this is an issue that is known to me, it doesn't sound
like it is the same problem I have been investigating. Could you file a
bug at https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=crmsh with some more
details?

Thank you,

--