[Pacemaker] Pacemaker Managed Service Not Started

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed Jun 25 11:17:42 EDT 2014

The reason I mentioned it now is that, many times, strange problems go
away once stonith is working. I always recommend the build order of
'configure nodes -> configure/test stonith -> everything else'. It helps
a lot in separating infrastructure issues from configuration issues.

As for the password, there are already many things you trust to files.
For example, your id_rsa file has enough information to cause problems
already. :)

I often put IPMI passwords in a small executable file, and I know many
others do as well. Set it to be 700 and you should be safe.