[Pacemaker] Pacemaker Managed Service Not Started

Ariel S ariel_bis2030 at yahoo.co.id
Wed Jun 25 04:21:22 EDT 2014

Thank you for your reply, I am aware of STONITH resource named
external/vcenter (or external/vmware I'm not sure at this moment).

The setup is more involved and somehow requires more software
installation and writing a password to my hypervisor in a file (which I
feel uneasy), but I postpone all that at least until all my services run
at the places that I set them to run.

Thank you.