[Pacemaker] votequorum for 2 node cluster

Kostiantyn Ponomarenko konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:35:06 EDT 2014

two_node option is my another question. I think it's not for this thread.

> last_man_standing: 1
> auto_tie_breaker: 1

So, anyway the only node will remain working in split brain (or one node
shout down) situation is that with the lowest id.
And that is like roulette, in case we lose the lowest nodeid we lose all.
So I can lose only the node which doesn't have the lowest nodeid?
And it's not useful in 2 node cluster.
Am i correct?

Thank you,
Kostya