[Pacemaker] What is the reason which the node in which failure has not occurred carries out "lost"?

yusuke iida yusk.iida at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 01:25:52 EST 2014

Hi, Andrew

> On 20 Feb 2014, at 8:39 pm, yusuke iida <yusk.iida at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Andrew

>>> Who was pid 16243?
>>> Doesn't look like a pacemaker daemon.
>> pid 16243 is crm_mon.
>
> That means that the state displayed by crm_mon was > 500 updates behind.
> At that point, what its displaying is horribly out of date and evicting it seems like a pretty good idea.
>
>> In vm01, crm_mon was started and the state was checked.
>>
>> If there is information required for analysis to other, I get it.
>
> Some idea of what crm_mon is doing would be a good start.
> Adding a few -V options in addition to --disable-ncurses might be the best approach.
Run the following command, I get a log of crm_mon.
crm_mon -VVVV --disable-ncurses >crm_mon.log 2>&1
I attach it.

BTW,
I checked operation with the application of the following patches you made.
https://github.com/beekhof/pacemaker/commit/4002e4ab6a50ceb44e484613f2abd33e490492a7

The load of stonithd fell and queue stopped generating overflow.
This patch looks very effective.

Is it possible to implement the crm_mon a process similar to this?

Regards,
Yusuke