[Pacemaker] What is the reason which the node in which failure has not occurred carries out "lost"?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Feb 20 20:47:22 EST 2014

On 20 Feb 2014, at 8:39 pm, yusuke iida <yusk.iida at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Andrew

>> Who was pid 16243?
>> Doesn't look like a pacemaker daemon.
> pid 16243 is crm_mon.

That means that the state displayed by crm_mon was > 500 updates behind.
At that point, what its displaying is horribly out of date and evicting it seems like a pretty good idea.

> In vm01, crm_mon was started and the state was checked.
>
> If there is information required for analysis to other, I get it.

Some idea of what crm_mon is doing would be a good start.
Adding a few -V options in addition to --disable-ncurses might be the best approach.