[Pacemaker] getting started with development

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Tue Feb 25 19:52:57 EST 2014

On 26 Feb 2014, at 10:10 am, Tasim Noor <tasimne76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would be interested in contributing to the pacemaker/linux HA codebase. I did look through the TODO but it doesn't say which of topics are currently worked on and which ones are open to be taken up. i would appreciate if somebody can point me to a starting point i.e some feature that i can start looking at to get my hands dirty along with some pointers to specific source files as a starting point.

I will try to update that document today.

There are also some feature requests on bugs.clusterlabs.org that you could grab.
Or if you're feeling game, look for bugs in the backport state - those need to be backported to 1.0 (challenging because they're usually for the policy engine, but there is an existing fix to base the work on).