[Pacemaker] crm_gui and its dependencies

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Mon Feb 24 05:47:12 EST 2014

On 2014-02-24T10:21:29, Jan Bicek <jbicek at sgi.com> wrote:

> Hi, i would like to ask, if it is necessary to crm_gui have all this
> dependencies. I would appreciate that crm_gui would be independent piece
> of sw, so i could install only it to my notebook a use it to manage a
> few clusters. Would it be possible?

What dependencies are troubling you in particular? It only has
dependencies on libraries it actually uses. And on what distribution?
Probably packaging differs between them.

Note that crm_gui is no longer actively maintained; the graphical
frontend that we advocate now is "hawk", based on top of the crm shell.
Since that is web-based, clusters can be managed from any browser with
no need for a client side install.

Regards,
    Lars

--