[Pacemaker] [Question:crmsh] About a setting method of seuquential=true in crmsh.

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Feb 13 19:49:35 EST 2014

Hi Kristoffer,

Thank you for comments.

> > But the next information appeared when I put crm.
> > Does this last message not have any problem?
> >
> > -------------------------------
> > [root at srv01 ~]# crm configure load update
> > db2-resource_set_0207.crm WARNING: pgsql: action monitor not
> > advertised in meta-data, it may not be supported by the RA WARNING:
> > pgsql: action notify not advertised in meta-data, it may not be
> > supported by the RA WARNING: pgsql: action demote not advertised in
> > meta-data, it may not be supported by the RA WARNING: pgsql: action
> > promote not advertised in meta-data, it may not be supported by the
> > RA INFO: object rsc_colocation-master cannot be represented in the
> > CLI notation -------------------------------
>
> It seems that there is some problem parsing the pgsql RA, which
> I suspect is the underlying cause that makes crmsh display the
> constraint as XML.
>
> Which version of resource-agents is installed? On my test system, I
> have version resource-agents-3.9.5-70.2.x86_64. However, the version
> installed by centOS 6.5 seems to be a very old version,
> resource-agents-3.9.2-40.el6_5.6.x86_64.

I use resource-agent3.9.5, too.
I send it to savannah.nongnu.org if I still have a problem.

> It would be very helpful if you could file an issue for this problem at
>
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=crmsh
>
> and also attach your configuration and an hb_report or crm_report,
> thank you.
>
> I have also implemented a fix for the problem discovered by Mr. Inoue.
> His original email was unfortunately missed at the time.
> The fix is in changeset 71841e4559cf.
>
> Thank you,

I told the uptake of the patch to Mr Inoue.

I confirmed movement in latest crmsh-364c59ee0612.

Most problems were solved somehow or other.
However, the problem that colocation is displayed in xml seems to still remain after having sent crm file.

------------------------
(snip)
colocation rsc_colocation-master INFINITY: [ vip-master vip-rep sequential=true ] [ msPostgresql:Master sequential=true ]
(snip)
#crm(live)configure# show
(snip)
xml <rsc_colocation id="rsc_colocation-master" score="INFINITY"> \
  <resource_set id="rsc_colocation-master-0" require-all="false"> \
    <resource_ref id="vip-master"/> \
    <resource_ref id="vip-rep"/> \
  </resource_set> \
  <resource_set id="rsc_colocation-master-1" require-all="false" role="Master"> \
    <resource_ref id="msPostgresql"/> \
  </resource_set> \
</rsc_colocation>
(snip)

I send this problem to savannah.nongnu.org.

Many Thanks!
Hideo Yamauchi.