[Pacemaker] [Question:crmsh] About a setting method of seuquential=true in crmsh.

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Thu Feb 13 06:20:29 EST 2014

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:56:56 +0900 (JST)
renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp wrote:

> But the next information appeared when I put crm.
> Does this last message not have any problem?
>
> -------------------------------
> [root at srv01 ~]# crm configure load update
> db2-resource_set_0207.crm WARNING: pgsql: action monitor not
> advertised in meta-data, it may not be supported by the RA WARNING:
> pgsql: action notify not advertised in meta-data, it may not be
> supported by the RA WARNING: pgsql: action demote not advertised in
> meta-data, it may not be supported by the RA WARNING: pgsql: action
> promote not advertised in meta-data, it may not be supported by the
> RA INFO: object rsc_colocation-master cannot be represented in the
> CLI notation -------------------------------

It seems that there is some problem parsing the pgsql RA, which
I suspect is the underlying cause that makes crmsh display the
constraint as XML.

Which version of resource-agents is installed? On my test system, I
have version resource-agents-3.9.5-70.2.x86_64. However, the version
installed by centOS 6.5 seems to be a very old version,
resource-agents-3.9.2-40.el6_5.6.x86_64.

It would be very helpful if you could file an issue for this problem at

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=crmsh

and also attach your configuration and an hb_report or crm_report,
thank you.

I have also implemented a fix for the problem discovered by Mr. Inoue.
His original email was unfortunately missed at the time.
The fix is in changeset 71841e4559cf.

Thank you,

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund