[Pacemaker] Finally. A REAL question.

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 23:30:05 EST 2013

> I've been browsing through the cluster.log, and it's not even trying
> to move httpd.  I'm almost certain that it used to work fine with
> resource sets. Hmm.

OK. I went and -actually looked- at the CIB I was previously generating.

This works:

      <rsc_colocation id="freepbx" score="INFINITY">
        <resource_set id="colo-freepbx-0">
          <resource_ref id="asterisk"/>
        </resource_set>
        <resource_set id="colo-freepbx-1">
          <resource_ref id="httpd"/>
        </resource_set>
        <resource_set id="colo-freepbx-2" role="Master">
          <resource_ref id="ms-asterisk"/>
        </resource_set>
        <resource_set id="colo-freepbx-3" role="Master">
          <resource_ref id="ms-httpd"/>
        </resource_set>
      </rsc_colocation>

It appears that pcs can't do that, or if it's possible to, I can't
figure out how.

Which is why I've been fighting with it all day!

Is this a feature request, or a PEBCAK issue?

--Rob