[Pacemaker] Finally. A REAL question.

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 23:18:57 EST 2013

>> I'm having difficulties figuring out what the 'right' way to do this is with pcs
>
> You tried:
>
>    pcs constraint colocation add asterisk with httpd

Yep. It ends up with asterisk stopped, and httpd happily running on -a
(and it won't start, because the colocation docs say 'if z is not
running, y won't start', so that makes sense)

 Resource Group: httpd
     httpd_fs   (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem):    Started freepbx-a
     httpd_ip   (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started freepbx-a
     httpd_service      (ocf::heartbeat:apache):        Started freepbx-a
 Resource Group: asterisk
     asterisk_fs        (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem):    Stopped
     asterisk_ip        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Stopped
     asterisk_service   (ocf::heartbeat:freepbx):       Stopped

Failed actions:
    asterisk_service_monitor_30000 on freepbx-a 'not running' (7):
call=2217, status=complete, last-rc-change='Mon Nov 18 14:05:08 2013',
queued=0ms, exec=0ms

I've been browsing through the cluster.log, and it's not even trying
to move httpd.  I'm almost certain that it used to work fine with
resource sets. Hmm.

--Rob