[Pacemaker] Use of Pacemaker to configure a new resource

Aarti Sawant aartipsawant10 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 04:55:40 EST 2013

Hello,

I have a PostgreSQL replication set up. It consists of master A and
standby B & C which are directly connecting to master. I am using a
tool called WANPRoxy for compression of data to be transferred between
master and standby. In case of failure of master, I want WANProxy  to
run on any of the standbys.

 As far as I  understand, this can be done by scripting OCF Resource
Agent for WANProxy?

So my primary question is that can Pacemaker be used to start WANProxy
compression on different machine when one of my machine fails?

The command to start WANProxy is
wanproxy -c /home/user_name/server_v2.conf

 Also , I want to know if by using some parameters

in Resource Agents, can pacemaker also modify configuration files of
compression tools like WANProxy, ssl ,ssh?

Thanks,
Aarti Sawant
NTTDATA OSS Center Pune