[Pacemaker] Pacemaker not starting in 2nd node of a 2 node cluster

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at clusterbau.com
Mon Jul 29 05:15:23 EDT 2013

Am Montag, 29. Juli 2013, 09:01:01 schrieb Enric Muñoz:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to build a 2 node iSCSI HA storage cluster with Pacemaker,
> Corosync and DRBD on CentOS 6.4. I have problems while Building the
> cluster. The problem is that pacemaker is not starting in the second node.
> When doing corosync-cfgtool  -s both nodes are active with no faults

Do the nodes see each other? Please check with

# corosync-objctl

In the section "members" at the end of the output there should be the names of
both nodes and status should be "joined"

the other error message is self-explaining: The cluster does STONITH by
default. Since you have no STONITH resources defined, it refuses to start
resources. Please configure STONITH resources or disable the STONITH feature
for testing by:

# crm configure property stonith-enabled="false"

But DO configure STONITH/fencing for a productive cluster that uses shared
storage!

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
Guardinistr. 63