[Pacemaker] Pacemaker not starting in 2nd node of a 2 node cluster

Enric Muñoz emunoz at intecom.ad
Mon Jul 29 05:01:01 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to build a 2 node iSCSI HA storage cluster with Pacemaker, Corosync and DRBD on CentOS 6.4. I have problems while Building the cluster. The problem is that pacemaker is not starting in the second node.  When doing corosync-cfgtool  -s both nodes are active with no faults and the only error I see is the following:

# crm_verify -VL
   error: unpack_resources:     Resource start-up disabled since no STONITH resources have been defined
   error: unpack_resources:     Either configure some or disable STONITH with the stonith-enabled option
   error: unpack_resources:     NOTE: Clusters with shared data need STONITH to ensure data integrity
Errors found during check: config not valid
  -V may provide more details

This is only for the 2nd node. In the first node it says config OK.

Can anyone help me??

Thanks in advance