[Pacemaker] Release candidate: 1.1.10-rc7

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Jul 22 20:25:14 EDT 2013

On 23/07/2013, at 3:27 AM, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:

> On 21/07/13 20:53, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>> Announcing the seventh release candidate for Pacemaker 1.1.10
>>
>>     https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/Pacemaker-1.1.10-rc7
>>
>> This RC is a result of bugfixes to the policy engine, fencing daemon
>> and crmd.  We've squashed a bug involving constructing compressed
>> messages and stonith-ng can now recover when a configuration ordering
>> change is detected.
>>
>> Please keep the bug reports coming in!
>
> My PDU-based second level fencing test failed.

Jul 22 12:17:13 [8934] an-c03n01.alteeve.ca stonith-ng:   notice: can_fence_host_with_device:   fence_n02_pdu1_off can fence an-c03n02.alteeve.ca: static-list

vs.

debug   Jul 23 03:10:51 stonith_choose_peer(765):0: Couldn't find anyone to fence an-c03n02.alteeve.ca with fence_n02_psu1_off

psu != pdu