[Pacemaker] Release candidate: 1.1.10-rc7

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Jul 22 13:27:05 EDT 2013

On 21/07/13 20:53, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> Announcing the seventh release candidate for Pacemaker 1.1.10
>
>      https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/Pacemaker-1.1.10-rc7
>
> This RC is a result of bugfixes to the policy engine, fencing daemon
> and crmd.  We've squashed a bug involving constructing compressed
> messages and stonith-ng can now recover when a configuration ordering
> change is detected.
>
> Please keep the bug reports coming in!

My PDU-based second level fencing test failed.

It repeatedly tries to fence using IPMI and never moves on the the PDUs.
When I finally plug the IPMI cable back in, it fences successfully using
IPMI (multiple times).

===[ /var/log/messages ]===

http://fpaste.org/27046/74513574/

===[ /var/log/pacemaker.log ]===