[Pacemaker] Floating IP Address

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jul 18 16:04:56 EDT 2013

On 18/07/13 15:56, Gopalakrishnan N wrote:
> And I have some configuration files where it has to sync automatically
> and when the primary goes down, the secondary has to come UP automatically.

This confuses me a little. I don't use asterix or MySQL, so I don't know
what they need. If you need to keep files in sync between the nodes at
all times, you need shared storage with a cluster file system. If you
only change the files periodically though, you can manually rsync the
updated configs yourself and avoid this.

--
Digimer
access to education?