[Pacemaker] Floating IP Address

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:56:39 EDT 2013

I am not going to use block level replication,

Basically I have a Asterisk server running in one server, and I would like
to make a failover for the same. My asterisk runs in Cent OS 6.4 64bit OS.

And I have some configuration files where it has to sync automatically and
when the primary goes down, the secondary has to come UP automatically.

I have two setup, one with MySQL in same machine, and other setup MySQL as
common, only application is there in nodes.

Thanks.