[Pacemaker] Help required translating crm commands into pcs ones

Alex Hemsley alex.hemsley at ctt.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 05:57:22 EDT 2013

Chris,

That is good news. I will wait until the resource set features are ready to go and then give it a whirl.

Thanks,
Alex

Cobalt Telephone Technologies Ltd is registered in England under number 3151938. Registered Office: Intec 2, Wade Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8NE. "RingGo" is a trading name of Cobalt Telephone Technologies Ltd.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that messages sent over the Internet may not be secure and should not be seen as forming a legally binding contract unless otherwise stated. The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee(s), nor copied in any way. If received in error, please advise the sender and then delete it from your system.