[Pacemaker] Another question about fencing/stonithing

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Fri Jul 5 11:22:21 EDT 2013

Andrew might know the trick. In theory, putting your agent into the
/usr/sbin or /sbin directory (where ever the other agents are) should
"just work". You're sure the exit codes are appropriate? I am sure they
are, but just thinking out loud about too-obvious-to-see possible issues.

--
Digimer
access to education?