[Pacemaker] Another question about fencing/stonithing

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Fri Jul 5 11:17:32 EDT 2013

Hi Digimer,

sorry I forget to mention that I implemented the metadata-call
accordingly. But it may be the "registration" thing which
is necessary to make it know to the stonith/fencing daemon.

I don't know. I'm wondering a little bit that there is no
pointer how to do it.

Thank you for your answer!

Best regards
Andreas Mock