[Pacemaker] Help required translating crm commands into pcs ones

Alex Hemsley alex.hemsley at ctt.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 10:02:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

We have some telephony failover equipment (Digium R850 appliances) that came with a sample Pacemaker configuration using the "crm configure load update" method. Now we are using Fedora 18 Kernel 3.9.4-200 pacemaker 1.1.9-0.1, so pcs is the preferred management interface.

For most of the commands provided I have been able to convert the crm commands into pcs syntax, however there are three still causing me difficulties, can anyone help? Below are the crm commands, I know they should become "pcs constraint" commands, but am uncertain how to reformat the arguments for pcs:

location Asterisk-with-ping Asterisk \

        rule $id="Asterisk-with-ping-rule" -inf: not_defined pingd or pingd lte 0

colocation Everything-with-Asterisk inf: ( rseries0_ms:Master rseries1_ms:Master Asterisk_ms:Master ) ( ClusterIP Asterisk_fs ) Asterisk

order Asterisk-after-Everything inf: ( rseries0_ms:promote rseries1_ms:promote Asterisk_ms:promote ) ( ClusterIP Asterisk_fs ) Asterisk:start

Kind Regards,

Alex

Cobalt Telephone Technologies Ltd is registered in England under number 3151938. Registered Office: Intec 2, Wade Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8NE. "RingGo" is a trading name of Cobalt Telephone Technologies Ltd.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that messages sent over the Internet may not be secure and should not be seen as forming a legally binding contract unless otherwise stated. The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee(s), nor copied in any way. If received in error, please advise the sender and then delete it from your system.