[Pacemaker] Mini tutorial on 'fencing_topology' for IPMI and dual-PDU fencing

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Jul 1 15:55:01 EDT 2013

Hi all,

  I've published on clusterlabs.org my first mini-tutorial on setting up
pacemaker to use ordered, multi-method fencing. It covers configuring
fencing to first try IPMI and, if that fails, fall back to fencing using
dual PDUs. This covers users who use redundant power rails.

http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Fencing_topology

  It's an initial release, so there are likely going to be typos,
mistakes and room for improvement. Please post any issues you see here
and I will be happy to address them and improve the tutorial.

Cheers!

--
Digimer
access to education?