[Pacemaker] cman heartbeat / interconnect configuration

Dvorak Andreas Andreas.Dvorak at baaderbank.de
Fri Dec 13 10:23:50 EST 2013

Hi Michael,

now I got it, thank you very much.

What I did:
Put ips of interfaces in /etc/hosts
ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addnode sv2827-p1
ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addnode sv2828-p1
ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addfencedev pcmk agent=fence_pcmk
ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addmethod pcmk-redirect sv2827-p1
ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addmethod pcmk-redirect sv2828-p1
ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addfenceinst pcmk sv2827-p1 pcmk-redirect port=sv2827
ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addfenceinst pcmk sv2828-p1 pcmk-redirect port=sv2828
add a seond ip or name as interconnect
ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addalt sv2827-p1 sv2827-p2
ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf --addalt sv2828-p1 sv2828-p2

Best regards
Andreas