[Pacemaker] cluster heartbeat is not used

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Mon Dec 9 10:45:00 EST 2013

Am Montag, 9. Dezember 2013, 16:27:25 schrieb Dvorak Andreas:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for the quick answers.
> I thought I would need to edit the corosync.conf file. So I do not need to?
> Where should I configure the heartbeat interconnect interfaces?
>
> With corosync-cfgtool -s it shows the wrong ip? But where does that come
> from?
>
> Andreas

in a cman setup corosync gets the interface configureation from cman, i.e.
from /etc/cluster/cluster.conf

If you want to add more interfaceses see:

https://fedorahosted.org/cluster/wiki/MultiHome

Pleaes note that you have to get the hostnames right, that apply to the IP
addresses if the various interfaces. Please note that the hostname of the main
interface alos has to fit to the uname -n output.

Greetings,

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff