[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.10 and pacemaker-remote

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Dec 5 12:21:18 EST 2013

On 2013-12-05T08:57:48, James Oakley <jfunk at funktronics.ca> wrote:

> Unfortunately, crm does not let me add it. I tried forcing it using crm_resource, but it's not working. It shows up now:
>
> primitive lxc_db0 @lxc \
>         params container="db0" config="/var/lib/lxc/db0/config" \
>         meta remote-node="db0"

I think this is because crm doesn't know about the remote-node
attribute. It can render it, but it doesn't pass verify. Kristoffer?

> What am I missing? Is this somehow disabled on non-pcs clusters, and if so, why is the pacemaker-remote package even in the openSUSE repositories and pcs not?

We do provide pcs, but not as part of 13.1. Note that the preferred
shell on openSUSE/SLE HA is and will remain crmsh, not pcs.

openSUSE Build Service's network:ha-clustering:Factory has pcs, and I
think we also provide a build for 13.1 there.

pacemaker-remote isn't fully tested on openSUSE yet. We welcome feedback
and patches. ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--