[Pacemaker] question on resource colocation

Brusq, Jerome Jerome.Brusq at signalis.com
Wed Dec 18 11:20:55 EST 2013

Dear all,

It is maybe a stupid question... Sorry I'm a new user of pacemaker.

I have 2 nodes and 5 resources (resource1, resource2, resource3, resource4 and resource5). The 5 resources have to work together on the same node.
I tried the feature group and colocation .. but I have always the same issue :
When node2 is power off, node1 is active and all resources are up. If service3 fails, pacemaker stops resource4 and resource5 as well  (I have read this is the normal behavior)...
Is there a way for pacemaker to restart only service3 ?

Thanks !
jerome