[Pacemaker] crm_simulate a resource failure

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Oct 25 20:05:15 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:31 AM, Cal Heldenbrand <cal at fbsdata.com> wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> The updated description looks nice, but could you please remove my
> fbsdata.com domain name from the man page?

Sure.  I assumed it was an internal network name that wasn't reachable
from outside.

> Also, the "memcached" OCF script
> was my own creation, and might not be a good example.

Its pretty irrelevant what the name of the resource or type of the
agent is (I had assumed it was an LSB script).
It just needs to be something that doesn't say ${resource} :-)

> Maybe one of the
> other commonly used example resources like an IP address or mysql or
> something?
>
> If you guys would like to include my memcache my OCF script in the pacemaker
> distribution just let me know, I'll clean it up for public use and email it.

resource-agents would be the better project, i'm sure they'd love to have it