[Pacemaker] crm_simulate a resource failure

Cal Heldenbrand cal at fbsdata.com
Thu Oct 25 11:47:50 EDT 2012

> Just integers I'm afraid.
> The full list for OCF agents is here:
>
> http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-pcs/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-ocf-return-codes.html
> LSB return codes are slightly different.

Sure, that's good enough for me.  Do you think it'd be possible to somehow
reference that URL in the man page, or duplicate the code list in there?
(Now I'm starting to sound kind of nit-picky, but it might be helpful to
others new to all of this)

> The reason for not doing that, is that we wanted to be able to inject
> multiple pre/post failures at a time and see the result.

That makes sense.  It's difficult to translate that much logic into command
line parameters.

Thanks,

--Cal